Details for your visit
Check-in / Check-out / Meal times
For the calm of all my guests, please respect the arrival and departure times.
– Check-in is between 17h00 and 20h00 (the reception is closed after 20h00)
– Breakfast is served between 08h00 and 09h00
– Table D’Hôte evening meal is served at 19h30. Dining room closes at 22h00.
– Check-out is between 08h00 and 10h00
– The bank card you provide needs to be valid for the period of your reservation.
– A 100% deposit (non refundable) is taken on reservation; it will be debited from the bank card you provide.
– Payment: You pay any remaining balance when you check-out. I accept cash (Euros), French cheques and all bank cards.
– For cancellations greater than 7 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the deposit is refunded.
– For cancellations less than 7 days before the date of arrival, there is no refund.
– For no-show, there is no refund.
– La Noyeraie is situated at the crossroads of the D 36 (road between Rignac & Rocamadour) and the D840 (road between Martel & Gramat) in the hamlet of En Caminou’. MAP
– Please respect La Noyeraie is a completely no-smoking establishment (including e-cigarettes)
– Domestic animals are accepted. 9,00 € per animal per stay. Limit of 2 animals per room. Animals must not be left alone in rooms during your stay.
– Payment can be made by cash (Euros), French cheques or Debit/Credit Cards
– Baby cot and bedding : 10,00 € per night.
– Pets : 9,00 € per animal per stay (max 2 per room) Animals are not to be left in rooms unattended.
– City Tax – Taxes de séjour: 0.77€ per adult (+18 years) per night
– Hour of service 19h30. Dining room closes at 22H00
– 28€ – Adults (13 years and over) – Menu includes a homemade hot meal and homemade dessert. Drinks are sold separately.
– 17€ – Children (12 years and under) – Menu includes a homemade hot meal, homemade dessert and soft drinks.
Drinks: Bottle of wine €20,00. Wine by the glass €6,50. Appero vin de noix €5,00. Beer €4,00. Coffee/tea €2,00.
I look forward to sharing with you this beautiful, historic area of France and the old farmhouse that is La Noyeraie. I am passionate about home cooked food, local wines, home baking and barista standard coffee. I hope I can share these with you as well.