Details for your visit
– For the calm of all my guests, please respect the arrival and departure times.
– Arrival is between 17h00 and 20h00 (the reception is closed after 20h00)
– Breakfast is served from 08h00 until 09h00
– Check-out is between 08h00 and 10h00
– Reservation: A 50% deposit is taken on reservation
– You pay the remaining balance when you check out
– Cancellation: For cancellations or modifications made more than 7 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the reservation total is charged. For all cancellations or modifications made less than 7 days before the date of arrival, 100% of the reservation total is charged.
– La Noyeraie is situated at the crossroads of the D 36 (road between Rignac & Rocamadour) and the D840 (road between Martel & Gramat) in the hamlet of En Caminou’. MAP
– Please respect La Noyeraie is a completely no-smoking establishment.
– Payment can be made by cash, French cheques or Debit/Credit Cards
– Baby cot and bedding : 6,00 € per night.
– Pets : 9,00 € per animal per stay (max 2 per room) Animals are not to be left in rooms unattended.
– City Tax – Taxes de séjour: 0.77€ per adult (+18 years) per night
I offer an evening meal for 28 euros per person and is served at 19h30.
If you want dinner please reserve by email or telephone 24 hours in advance.
Local Wines and Produce for sale – Including Shipping
I have a select list of locally sourced organic red, white or rosé wines of Cahors (original Malbec ‘Black Wine’) for you to enjoy with your dinner or for sale separately and to take away.
I sell local products including foie gras, pâté, duck confit, superior walnut oil, walnut cookies and walnut wine.
Orders and delivery – After you return home, why not bring the taste of your visit direct to your door? You can order more local food and wine and I will ship to your address. Please ask for details.
I look forward to welcoming you to La Noyeraie