Details for your visit
For the calm of all my guests, please respect the arrival and departure times.
– Check-in is between 17h00 and 20h00 (the reception is closed after 20h00)
– Breakfast is served between 08h00 and 09h00
– Table D’Hôte evening meal is served from 19h00 to 20h30. Dining room closes at 22h00.
– Check-out is between 08h00 and 10h00
– The bank card you provide needs to be valid for the period of your reservation.
– A 50% deposit (non refundable) is taken on reservation; it will be debited from the bank card you provide.
– Payment: You pay your remaining balance when you check-out. I accept cash (Euros), French cheques and all bank cards.
– Cancellation: For cancellations or modifications made more than 7 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the reservation total is charged. For all cancellations or modifications made less than 7 days before the date of arrival, 100% of the reservation total is charged.
– La Noyeraie is situated at the crossroads of the D 36 (road between Rignac & Rocamadour) and the D840 (road between Martel & Gramat) in the hamlet of En Caminou’. MAP
– Please respect La Noyeraie is a completely no-smoking establishment (including e-cigarettes)
– Domestic animals are accepted. Limit of 2 animals per room. Animals must not be left alone in rooms during your stay.
– Payment can be made by cash (Euros), French cheques or Debit/Credit Cards
– Baby cot and bedding : 9,00 € per night.
– Pets : 9,00 € per animal per stay (max 2 per room) Animals are not to be left in rooms unattended.
– City Tax – Taxes de séjour: 0.77€ per adult (+18 years) per night
– Hours of service 19h00 to 20h30. Dining room closes at 22H00
– 20€ – Adults (13 years and over) – Menu includes a homemade hot meal and homemade dessert. Drinks are sold separately.
– 13€ – Children (12 years and under) – Menu includes a homemade hot meal, homemade dessert and soft drinks.
Local Wines and Produce for sale – Including Shipping
I have a select list of locally sourced organic red, white or rosé wines of Cahors (original Malbec ‘Black Wine’) for you to enjoy with your dinner or for sale separately and to take away.
I look forward to welcoming you to La Noyeraie